Based on your status in the Real Estate world, that being an Agent/Broker or simply an Independent Real Estate Investor, you may need to display or hide the Disclosure Notice statement that appears on Neutral Letters generated out of Investment Dominator.
The following steps will demonstrate the simplest way to either show or hide the customized or built-in Disclosure Notice statement.
Step 1) Select Company Information From Customize Menu
Access the Company Information section of Investment Dominator from the Customize main menu as shown:
Step 2) In Company Information Scroll To Real Estate Agent/Broker
After accessing Company Information section, (from the Customize menu) scroll down to the ‘Real Estate Agent/Broker Disclosure’ field.
Note: This field is usually set to the default – ‘YES‘ and therefore is displaying the built-in Agent Disclosure field populated as shown:
Step 3) To Hide The Agent Disclosure Notice On Neutral Letters
The default setting of the ‘Real Estate Agent/Broker Disclosure’ field will cause the built-in Agent Disclosure to display in the company information section; as well as, print on the Neutral Letters produced out of Investment Dominator.
To hide the Agent Disclosure notice and prevent it from printing on Neutral Letters, simply select ‘NO‘ on the ‘Real Estate Agent/Broker Disclosure’ field as shown:
After an initial offer has already been sent, if there is no response you may want to follow up with an increased amount for the second offer. There are built-in 2nd Offer Cover Letter templates in the LPG System. As a general rule we don’t recommend that you change any of our built-in document templates as these have been tested and tweaked over thousands of successful deals.
If you would still like to test out variations of the 2nd Offer Cover Letter, in this article we will discuss how you can create a new custom version that uses our content as a base and then incorporates you custom verbiage in the document.
Create A Custom 2nd Offer Cover Letter Template
Note: The following procedure is meant to address 2nd Offers on individual parcels only. If an owner has multiple properties and 2nd Offers are being issued for each property, the verbiage in the document content section will need to be altered to address this matter.
1. Access the 2nd Offer Cover Letter Template in the LPG System
- Logon to LPG with username/password [my.landprofitgenerator.com]
- Access ‘Documents‘ section
- Scroll down to ‘Download Doc 3a – Second Offer Cover Letter‘ and open the document
2. In Investment Dominator access ‘How To Customize Jack’s Offer Templates’ instructions
- Select ‘Help‘ function
- Select ‘+ Search Our User Guide‘ from the menu choices
- Enter ‘Jack‘ in search box
- Press the blue ‘Search User Guide‘ button
Access the ‘How To Customize Jack’s Offer Templates‘ article and follow instructions to create a custom 2nd Offer Cover Letter document.
3. Create the 2nd Offer Cover Letter in the Investment Dominator (Document Content field)
A) Go to ‘Customize> Custom Documents> Add Document’.
B) Then select the following settings…
- To = Owner – Land Only
- Status = Pending Preliminary Research
- Document File Type = Both
- Document Type = Portrait
- Document Title = (Give your document a name)
- Press the ‘Source‘ button to disable the HTML Editor
- Document Content = (Copy and paste this content under the ‘Source’ tab)
- Select the blue this content HTML text
- Press [Cntl-A] to highlight/select all HTML text
- Press [Cntl-C] to copy all HTML text
- Place cursor in corner of Document Content field box
- Press Cntl-V to paste all HTML text into field
- Press the ‘Source‘ button to enable the HTML Editor
- Alter the text in Document Content field box to read as 2nd Offer Cover Letter template from step 1
- Place Cursor over Signature Line (after the word ‘Sincerely’)
- Use the [Insert Merge Field:]select the ‘your signature’ from the drop down list of fields
- Allow Generate Envelope/Label = Labels
- Allow Export Data = Yes
- Allow Bulk Update = Yes
- Move To = ‘Offer Sent’ status
- Per Each Property = Yes
C) Press the blue ‘Add/Update’ button to save the new Custom 2nd Offer Cover Letter Document
The two mail houses we recommend at this time are LPGletters.com or LPGmailer.com both of which are full-service mailing services that print, fold, stuff, stamp and mail your letters out on your Company’s behalf. This article will focus primarily on the service provided by LPGletters.com or ITI – Letterprinting.Net. In the event, you have a need to create a new custom template for a mail merge this article provides step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish this task.
In order to create a custom Neutral Letter Template for mailing to either of the afore listed mail houses, you must complete the following steps.
Step 1: Open Up A Blank ‘Word’ Document File
This blank ‘Word’ document file will be utilized to house the new version of the Neutral Letter Template for mailing.
Step 2: Access ‘Campaigns’ Function In Either Land Or House Deals Section
- Log into your Investment Dominator Admin Console and navigate to either the ‘Land Deals‘ or ‘House Deals‘ section depending on the type of properties you are working with.
- Click on the link on the upper right side of the page called ‘Campaigns‘.
Step 3: Access Template Icon For ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template’
- Once you open the ‘Campaigns‘ head over to the drop-down which says ‘Generate Documents’
- Select the ‘Other‘ for the template documents you can download by clicking on the icon.
Step 4: Open And Recreate The Template In Word Document
- Open the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ and down-load the built-in template onto your computer.
- Copy each line of the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ into the blank ‘WORD’ file you opened in Step 1.
- Copy the SIGNATURE into your ‘WORD’ file using Jing or some other ‘Snip-it’ tool available.
Note: This template must be recreated as a new version because it contains all of ITI placeholder information as highlighted in RED for a successful mail merge.
Step 5: Make Changes To Save In ‘WORD’ And ‘PDF’ Formats
- Make any appropriate changes to the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in the ‘WORD’ file.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘WORD’ file format on your computer.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format on your computer.
Note: The new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format is sent to ITI, (Letterprinting.Net).
The built-in Neutral Letter template has a P.S. line that states how you can be contacted and during what office hours if the owner is interested in an offer.
If you would like to change and customize this P.S. line you can do so under the ‘Customize> Letter Template Settings> Letter P.S. Line’ option.
Continue reading “How To Customize The P.S. Line In The Neutral Letter Template”