The two mail houses we recommend at this time are LPGletters.com or LPGmailer.com both of which are full service mailing services that print, fold, stuff, stamp and mail your letters out on your Company’s behalf. This article will focus primarily on the service provided by LPGletters.com or ITI – Letterprinting.Net. In the event you have a need to create a new custom template for a mail merge this article provides step by step instructions on how to accomplish this task.
In order to create a custom Neutral Letter Template for mailing to either of the afore listed mail houses you must complete the following steps.
Step 1: Open Up A Blank ‘Word’ Document File
This blank ‘Word’ document file will be utilized to house the new version of the Neutral Letter Template for mailing.
Step 2: Access ‘Campaigns’ Function In Either Land Or House Deals Section
- Log into your Investment Dominator Admin Console and navigate to either the ‘Land Deals‘ or ‘House Deals‘ section depending on the type of properties you are working with.
- Click on the link in the upper right side of the page called ‘Campaigns‘.
Step 3: Access Template Icon For ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template’
- Once you access the [?] icon the system will reveal the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ and ‘Generate Envelope Template‘ PDF downloads.
- Select the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ for PDF download.
Step 4: Open And Recreate The Template In Word Document
- Open the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ and down-load the built-in template onto your computer.
- Copy each line of the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ into the blank ‘WORD’ file you opened in Step 1.
- Copy the SIGNATURE into your ‘WORD’ file using Jing or some other ‘Snip-it’ tool available.
Note: This template must be recreated as a new version because it contains all of ITI placeholder information as highlighted in RED for a successful mail merge.
Step 5: Make Changes To Save In ‘WORD’ And ‘PDF’ Formats
- Make any appropriate changes to the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in the ‘WORD’ file.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘WORD’ file format on your computer.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format on your computer.
Note: The new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format is sent to ITI, (Letterprinting.Net).