Follow these steps to create a Land Listing on your Selling Site…
- Navigate to your property record by going to the ‘Land Deals’ tab and then click the ‘Edit’ link next to the property record you want to work with.
- In order for the listing to generate the property should be in either a Buying, Selling, or Sold stage. These include the following property status:
- Open Escrow – Detailed Research
- Complete/ Ready To Sell
- Found Buyer – Open Escrow
- Next, fill out all the fields under the ‘Property Listing’ section.
NOTE: only the ‘Sales Price’ field is required in order to actually generate the listing, but try to fill out all fields listed under this section.
- Click the ‘Update Record’ button to save the record. Once you do this you should see the ‘Listing’ option appear on the top menu:
Here’s how you add images to your listing:
How To Search For, Or Filter/ Group Records
You can locate property records by using the 'Search By' option located at the top ...read more
How To Customize The P.S. Line In The Neutral Letter Template
The built-in Neutral Letter template has a P.S. line that states how you can be ...read more
How To Attach Multiple Property Records To One Owner Record
As you may know sometimes a property owner owns more than one property. And in ...read more