Follow these steps to create a Land Listing on your Selling Site…
- Navigate to your property record by going to the ‘Land Deals’ tab and then click the ‘Edit’ link next to the property record you want to work with.
- In order for the listing to generate the property should be in either a Buying, Selling, or Sold stage. These include the following property status:
- Open Escrow – Detailed Research
- Complete/ Ready To Sell
- Found Buyer – Open Escrow
- Next, fill out all the fields under the ‘Property Listing’ section.
NOTE: only the ‘Sales Price’ field is required in order to actually generate the listing, but try to fill out all fields listed under this section.
- Click the ‘Update Record’ button to save the record. Once you do this you should see the ‘Listing’ option appear on the top menu:
Here’s how you add images to your listing:
How Tags and Tagging Records Work In The Investment Dominator CRM
Tags can be used to index Land, House and Contact records in the system without ...read more
How to Change The Default Offer/ Option Acceptance and Expiration Dates
By default, the system generates both your Offer and Option agreements with an acceptance date ...read more
Stages vs. Statuses
A Stage in the Investment Dominator is an organizational group that contains records indexed with ...read more