On this live training call, we discussed…
- How to look up and see if a County has a GIS system
- How to outline the boundaries of your lot using the GIS system
- How to outline the boundaries of your lot if the County does not provide you with a GIS system.
- How to take a clean, cropped screenshot image that you can use in your marketing.
NOTE: The recording screen froze at about the 11-minute mark to about the 24-minute mark, so the 2nd video posted here is a follow-up video just showing that part of the tutorial.
We also opened the call up for Q&As and answered questions about…
- How to find a good data processor to help you prepare the raw list from the County for import into the Investment Dominator.
Here is the example wording we use for a Upwork.com project.
- How to import the Short Legal Description
- We discussed custom documents and merge fields
- We also talked about creating a dynamic date using the [current-date] merge field and how to add days to the current date dynamically using [current-date]+7 for example.
- How to generate the Net To Seller amount using merge fields.
How To Add Image Captions To Your Property Listing Photos
Image captions display below the public pictures you've uploaded to a property listing. They should describe the ...read more
How Tags and Tagging Records Work In The Investment Dominator CRM
Tags can be used to index Land, House and Contact records in the system without ...read more
How to Change The Default Offer/ Option Acceptance and Expiration Dates
By default, the system generates both your Offer and Option agreements with an acceptance date ...read more