We made some updates in January of 2020 to the system in terms of what we call things to help clarify their function and allow for more space in the design so that we can add all the new features we are planning in the years to come: These terminology changes were:
- ‘Land Deals‘ changed to ‘Land‘
- ‘House Deals‘ changed to ‘Houses‘
- ‘Buyers List‘ changed to ‘Marketing‘
- ‘Customize Site‘ changed to ‘Customize‘
- ‘My Sites‘ changed to ‘Websites‘
- ‘My Team‘ changed to ‘Team‘
- ‘My Profile‘ changed to ‘Profile‘
- The bulk ‘Generate Documents‘ changed to ‘Campaigns‘.
NOTE: The select ‘Generate Documents‘ option stayed the same.
- We added a new tab called ‘Notes‘ for seller financing.
- We removed the ‘Customer Care and Training‘ box from the Dashboard and replaced it with a new Notes section.
NOTE: You can still access the customer care and training under the ‘Help‘ tab of the menu.
- We added a new section under ‘Customize> Note Settings‘.
NOTE: We will be updating the user guide articles over time to reflect these changes; however, until they are updated you may see the old terminology referenced in the article content, screenshots, and attached training videos.