The two mail houses we recommend at this time are LPGletters.com or LPGmailer.com both of which are full service mailing services that print, fold, stuff, stamp and mail your letters out on your Company’s behalf. This article will focus primarily on the service provided by LPGletters.com or ITI – Letterprinting.Net. In the event you have a need to create a new custom template for a mail merge this article provides step by step instructions on how to accomplish this task.
In order to create a custom Neutral Letter Template for mailing to either of the afore listed mail houses you must complete the following steps.
Step 1: Open Up A Blank ‘Word’ Document File
This blank ‘Word’ document file will be utilized to house the new version of the Neutral Letter Template for mailing.
Step 2: Access ‘Campaigns’ Function In Either Land Or House Deals Section
- Log into your Investment Dominator Admin Console and navigate to either the ‘Land Deals‘ or ‘House Deals‘ section depending on the type of properties you are working with.
- Click on the link in the upper right side of the page called ‘Campaigns‘.
Step 3: Access Template Icon For ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template’
- Once you access the [?] icon the system will reveal the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ and ‘Generate Envelope Template‘ PDF downloads.
- Select the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ for PDF download.
Step 4: Open And Recreate The Template In Word Document
- Open the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ and down-load the built-in template onto your computer.
- Copy each line of the ‘Generate Prospect Neutral Letter Template‘ into the blank ‘WORD’ file you opened in Step 1.
- Copy the SIGNATURE into your ‘WORD’ file using Jing or some other ‘Snip-it’ tool available.
Note: This template must be recreated as a new version because it contains all of ITI placeholder information as highlighted in RED for a successful mail merge.
Step 5: Make Changes To Save In ‘WORD’ And ‘PDF’ Formats
- Make any appropriate changes to the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in the ‘WORD’ file.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘WORD’ file format on your computer.
- SAVE the new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format on your computer.
Note: The new version of the Prospect Neutral Letter Template in ‘PDF’ file format is sent to ITI, (Letterprinting.Net).
Please note: As a general rule we don’t recommend that you change any of our built-in document templates as these have been tested and tweaked over thousands of successful deals. For this reason, we only give you the option to create your own custom documents instead of editing our built-in templates. If you would still like to test out variations of the letter for yourself, in this article we will discuss how you can create a new Custom Neutral Letter Document, (by adding your Custom Logo) that uses our content as a base and then incorporates your own custom logo into that document.
Create A Custom Neutral Letter Template
Note: The Custom Logo should already be saved on your computer in either a .PNG, JPEG or .JPG file format. Logo must be 207 pixels wide and 54 pixels high.
1. Go to ‘Customize> Custom Documents> Add Document’.
2. Then select the following settings…
- Document Settings
- To = Owner – Land Only
- Status = Prospect
- Document File Type = Both
- Document Type = Portrait
- Document Title = (Give your document a name)
- Document Content = (Copy and paste this content under the ‘Source’ tab)
- Allow Generate Envelope/Label = Envelope
- Allow Export Data = Yes
- Allow Bulk Update = Yes
- Move To = Mailed Letter 1
- Per Each Property = No
Adding The Custom Logo On Neutral Letter Template
3. In the Document Content section of the new custom document execute the following:
- Selecting the Custom Logo:
- Press the ‘Source’ button to disable all HTML functions as shown
- Copy and past this content under the ‘Source’ tab to copy in HTML code for the built-in Neutral Letter
- Press the ‘Source‘ button again to enable all HTML functions
- Place your cursor at the specific location you wish to position your custom logo
- Select the ‘Image‘ function from the various HTML functions as shown
- Uploading Custom Logo from your computer
- Press the ‘Upload‘ tab to upload your logo image to the Investment Dominator server
- Press the ‘Choose File‘ button to select the Logo file from your computer as shown
- Sending Custom Logo file to the Investment Dominator Server:
- Once you have selected and opened the specific logo file on your computer the file name should appear next to the ‘Choose File‘ button
- IMPORTANT: Press ‘Send it to the Server‘ button prior to pressing the green ‘OK‘ button to ensure logo file is sent to the Investment Dominator server as shown.
- Press ‘OK‘ button to complete logo selection
- Once the logo has been successfully sent to the Investment Dominator server, press the green ‘OK‘ button to complete logo selection.
4. Click the blue ‘Add’ button to save the new Custom Document
How To Use Your New Custom Neutral Letter
After you have created your custom neutral letter template, you can use it by clicking on ‘Campaigns’ under the ‘Land’ tab of the system and scrolling down to the bottom of the page you will see an option to use the custom letter template that you created in the ‘Custom Document Template‘ section (as shown below) and it will merge in the information of all contact records in the corresponding status.
We don’t recommend that you change any of our built-in document templates as these have been tested and tweaked over thousands of successful deals. For this reason, we only give you the option to create your own custom documents instead of editing our built-in templates. However, if you would like to test out variations of the letter for yourself, in this article we will discuss how you can create a new Custom Document that uses our content as a base and then add your own customizations to that. Continue reading “How To Customize Jack’s Neutral Letter”
The built-in Neutral Letter template has a P.S. line that states how you can be contacted and during what office hours if the owner is interested in an offer.
If you would like to change and customize this P.S. line you can do so under the ‘Customize> Letter Template Settings> Letter P.S. Line’ option.
Continue reading “How To Customize The P.S. Line In The Neutral Letter Template”