After you find a buyer for your property or sell your property you may still want to keep the property listing up on your Selling Site to serve as social proof.
There are two settings you need to have for the listing to display on your site as Pending or Sold.
- The ‘Status‘ of the record must be in the ‘Found Buyer – Open Escrow‘ status.
- The ‘Listing Status‘ option must be set to ‘Public‘.
This will display the “PENDING” text over the thumbnail of the listing.
If you then change the ‘Status‘ to ‘SOLD‘ then the text “SOLD” will appear over the listing thumbnail.
Once a property record is in the ‘Open Escrow – Detailed Research‘ or the ‘Complete/ Ready To Sell‘ Status, the ‘Generate Ad‘ option will appear for the property under the ‘Overview Table‘ view: Continue reading “Options> Generate Ad: How To Generate HTML For A Online Classified Site Property Listing”
Did you know you can actually add a PayPal ‘Buy It Now’ button to your listing? Well, you can! And here is how you do it…
1. First, follow the instructions from PayPal in order to generate your Buy It Now button code. You can find the official instructions for that here.
2. Once you have your ‘Buy It Now’ button code from PayPal copy it then go to your listing in the Investment Dominator Admin Console and click the ‘Edit‘ link to the right of the property record.
3. Click the ‘Edit Source‘ link below the ‘Listing Long Description‘ field and then paste in the PayPal button code where you want it to appear in your listing.
4. Save the changes and then go to your listing by clicking the Listing tab on the top of the screen. You should see the PayPal button appear on your listing page now.