You can customize both the header and footer background colors as well as the text colors.
Continue reading “How To Customize The Color Scheme of Your Selling Site”
Currently, we have two property listing layouts for you to choose from. The default layout displays your listings in a list format; however, you can change that to a grid layout. Continue reading “How To Change The Layout of Your Selling Site Listings”
You can customize both the header and footer menus of you Buying website by going to Customize> Website Settings – Selling> Edit Selling Site Menu. Continue reading “How To Customize The Selling Website Menu”
What is an API?
API stands for application program interface (API) and is basically a set of routines, protocols, and tools that allow a programmer to get or post data from one application to another.
Continue reading “The Investment Dominator API”
On this live training call, we discussed…
- How to create custom property statuses
- How to create custom website pages
- How to create custom documents (letters, contracts, and flyers)
- How to customize your website menu
- How to customize your website banner
- How to customize your logos
- How to restore default text and content once you have altered it.
- How to customize using CSS and style tags
Continue reading “2017-07-26 Live Training Call”
Did you know you can actually add a PayPal ‘Buy It Now’ button to your listing? Well, you can! And here is how you do it…
1. First, follow the instructions from PayPal in order to generate your Buy It Now button code. You can find the official instructions for that here.
2. Once you have your ‘Buy It Now’ button code from PayPal copy it then go to your listing in the Investment Dominator Admin Console and click the ‘Edit‘ link to the right of the property record.
3. Click the ‘Edit Source‘ link below the ‘Listing Long Description‘ field and then paste in the PayPal button code where you want it to appear in your listing.
4. Save the changes and then go to your listing by clicking the Listing tab on the top of the screen. You should see the PayPal button appear on your listing page now.