Though we recommend PatLive as a call center that specializes in taking real estate related calls, it is important to understand that they are a 3rd party company/service and therefore must be managed properly by you just as any other employee/VA in your company. By following these instructions there is NO need to supply PAT Live with any other scripts for taking customer calls.
Send an email communication to PAT@PATlive.com based on the following: Note: Subject Line of email – [PAT Live Account #, First and Last Name]
The body of email is as follows:
- Login to Investment Dominator account using Access Credentials (Example: https://investmentdominator.com/rei-crm/crm-00002/my/login.php Username: patliverep01, Password: patliverep01)
- Locate Customer Record in Investment Dominator (record status – ‘Mailed Letter 1’)
- Use the New Offer Request script to collect customer information
The following steps detail exactly what the PAT Live representatives will see when handling customer calls:
Step 1) Logging Into Your Investment Dominator Account
Note: PAT Live representative username/password should already have been created based on Article – How To Give PAT Live Access To Investment Dominator.
Step 2) Access The Land Records In Investment Dominator
In order to locate a customer, the PAT Live representative should access the green Land records as shown:
Step 3) Locate Customer Record In Investment Dominator
Locate a customer record as follows in Investment Dominator:
- 1-Search by ‘Last Name‘ using the Search function
- 2-Customer Record should be in ‘Mailed Letter 1‘ status
- 3-Put a check by the customer’s name to select that specific record
- 4-Access the New Offer Request as the script for collecting customer information
Step 4) Use The New Offer Request Script To Collect Customer Info
Collect all customer information as detailed using the New Offer Request script.
The entire call should take anywhere from 5 – 7 minutes.
Press the blue ‘Process Offer Request‘ button when customer call is complete. Investment Dominator automatically places record in ‘Pending Preliminary Research’ status.