Questions We talked about:
- 3:50 – How to search records within Investment Dominator
- 6:40 – Looking through your activity log to see record activity
- 15:02 – How to add tags to your records
- 19:37 – How to undo an action
- 26:50 – How to change default offer dates
- 36:00 – How to disable the optin page
- 37:00 – Where does optin page information go (marketing tab)
- 38:00 – How to change optin page theme
- 39:00 – How to enable optin page
- 41:10 – All about optin page articles within ID
- 42:50 – Customizing the Investment Dominator
- 47:40 – How to upload a neighbor list within the ID
- 53:00 – Recommendations on services for creating a custom website
- 57:00 – How to give another team member access to ID
In the Investment Dominator once a new team member has been created you may have the need to search the entire activity log for a specific user using the ‘Search By’ functionality. This functionality is not as simple as it may appear when attempting to search based on what displays in the User field of the activity log display.
The following set of instructions will detail the steps needed to successfully search and display a specific user’s most recent activity.
Step 1) Access The Activity Log Function
To access the Investment Dominator Activity Log, select ‘Team > Activity Log’ as shown:
Step 2) Search By Specific User
Once the Activity Log is displayed access the ‘Search By‘ function and select the ‘User‘ designation from the drop-down menu as shown:
Step 3) Determine The Specific User Name For Search Criteria Box
Once the User criteria box is displayed you must determine the specific portion of the User name to enter into the search box.
Important Insight: It may appear you can enter both names as they appear in the User category, such as ‘Jack Bosch’; however such is NOT the case. Internally, the system is looking for either Jack or Bosch as an entry in the User search box. Entering both names will result in [Currently no activity meet this criteria] message!
Enter a specific name as shown to successfully process the user selection criteria:
Step 4) Press The Blue Search Button To Process Search Function
Press the associated blue ‘Search’ button for the system to process and display all activity for a specific user as shown:
Most single actions that you or other users in your system do (for example, changing a value of a field, deleting a record, merging a record, creating a record… etc) are logged and indexed under ‘Team> Activity Log‘. Also under this section, you can ‘Undo’ past actions. So for example, if you accidentally deleted some information from a record you can look up the action record of when you deleted the information and undo that action, which will restore the previous data back into that field.
Continue reading “Team> Activity Log: How To Undo Actions”
On this live training call, we discussed…
- How to Create Custom Record Statuses.
- How to access the system activity log.
- How to access the activity log for property records and contacts in the system.
- How to Undo or revert a change to a record.
Continue reading “2017-04-20 Live Training Call”