You will want to create a user login for each team member that accesses your system so that:
- Their actions can be logged properly in the ‘Activity Log‘ such that you can see an accurate history of actions the user has done.
- Your team can work simultaneously in the system with no issues.
Here’s how you create a new team member login in the system:
- Click on the ‘Team‘ tab from the top menu.
- Click on the ‘Add User‘ link.
- Select whether you want to create an ‘Admin’ or ‘Rep’ account
- Enter in some details about your team member
NOTE: Be sure to select the timezone that they are located in.
- Choose a Username and Password for them
- Select which Investment Dominator features they should have access to:
- Click the ‘Finish Add User‘ button to add the account.
NOTE: The new user that you create will login at the same login page as you do only using their unquie username and password.
Share this article: