In rare cases where the owner request and offer from your buying website and does not enter their reference number into the form a duplicate record can be created. To merge these duplicate records follow the instructions below.
- From the Property overview page do a search by APN to pull up the duplicate property records.
- Select the duplicate records that you would like to merge.
- Click the ‘Merge’ option that is above the property table.
- Click the arrows to move the data from one record to the center.
NOTE: You want to use the owner id that is the original record (which has an id number less than the other record.)
- Once the middle record has all the information you want to keep click the ‘Merge And Continue’ option to merge the duplicate records into one single record.
- To verify the merge, search by APN again on the overview page and only one result should display.