How To Log A Returned (Bounced) Check For A Note Payment In The System
If you ever felt lost when working with the Notes section within Investment Dominator we hope this guide on how to export your Notes will help!
Let’s say that we have been keeping track of your payments for a Note within your system, but realized that one of the checks bounced on your payments.
You can log this from your Investment Dominator directly and here’s how.
- First, find the Note for which you want to log the returned payment
2. Next click on Edit for that record
3. Scroll down to payments and click on Edit Payments
4. Go to the transaction you would like to report
5. Select the Payment Method as Check
6. Last click on the button for Returned
Proceed through the screens and this will be marked as returned.
This short video shows you a demonstration of how you can do this below: