How To Create A Custom Optin Page With A Custom Optin Form
You can create a custom Optin Page for your Selling Site.
- First, you need to create a custom page that includes an optin form. To do this go to ‘Customize> Custom Pages and Posts> Create Custom Page‘.
- Make sure the ‘Page Status’ field is set to ‘Public‘
- Set the ‘Page Menu’ field to ‘Selling Site Menu‘.
- Make sure that your custom ‘Page Content‘ includes the [optin-form] merge field…
- If you would like to add custom text to the button of the form add the button_text variable to the merge code like this: [optin-form button_text=’CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO’]
- If you would like to change the confirmation page to something other than your selling site then use the confirmation_url variable like this: [optin-form confirmation_url=’/custom-page’]
- If you would like to add more files to your custom form use the input_fields variable like this: [optin-form input_fields=’c_fname, c_lname, c_email, c_phone, c_zip’]
- Save the custom page.
- Under ‘Customize> Website Settings – Selling> Optin Page‘ select your custom page from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue ‘Update Site‘ button at the bottom of the page to update the optin page.
- View your custom optin page by clicking on ‘My Site> Optin Page‘.
NOTE: If you would like to disable the the Optin Page (not recommended) you can select the ‘Disable’ option on step 4 and save the change.