Direct Mail Service -REIPrintMail Integration FAQ's --What You Need To Know
Below are some of the top questions we receive regarding our integration with the direct mail service provider REIPrintMail.
1) If we already have an existing account can we use it with the new Investment Dominator Integration?
No, existing accounts are for logging into www.reiprintmail.com to place orders on their website using the print-ready PDF documents from Investment Dominator. The REIPrintMail integration is using a separate system managed by REIPrintMail. A new API account will be created as part of the integration setup process.
2) How Do I Sign Up With REIPrintMail and Get My API Key?
In order for the REIPrintMail Integration to work, you need to create a REIPrintMail API account. This article walks you through how to set up this API account: https://user-guide.investmentdominator.com/how-to-add-our-direct-mail-service-provider-through-rei-print-mail-to-your-investment-dominator-system/
NOTE: Even if you have an account at REIPrintMail.com you will still need to generate a new API account under this section.
3) Do you store my payment details to use for subsequent orders?
No, we do not store any of your payment details regarding your REIPrintMail orders. Each time you generate a new mailing you will need to enter in your payment information and that is directed to their system.
4) How do I check the status of a mailing to know when it has shipped?
You can check the status of your REIPrintMail order by going to ‘Team> Activity Log‘ then clicking the ‘Details‘ option next to your REIPrintMail order. Click the eye icon next to your REIPrintMail Order ID to check the current status of your order:
5) Why does REIPrintMail only process a portion of my Prospects?
Each order will go through a CASS Certification process where REIPrintMail verifies that the prospect has a valid mailing address, if your prospect fails that check it will NOT be processed or included in the mailing campaign.
6) How much does REIPrintMail Charge per letter?
REIPrintMail is a 3rd party service and we do not have control over their pricing, having said that, before you enter in your payment details they will display both the price per letter amount as well as the total campaign/order amount and you can review and confirm that before you proceed with the order.
7) Who do I contact if I have questions about my order?
For questions about orders and updates please call 1-800-378-0378 and reference your REIPrintMail Order ID. For all technical support issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does REIPrintMail allow mailing to international (non-domestic) addresses?
Unfortunately no, records submitted that have international addresses will fail validation in their system and will be excluded.
8) Does REIPrintMail require a value for the ‘Property City’ and ‘Property Zip’ fields even though the Investment Dominator does not?
Yes, unfortunately currently this is a requirement for them even though both the Property City and Property Zip are not specifically referenced in the Neutral Letter Template.
9) Where can I find my REIPrintMail API Key?
Login at https://beta.reiprintmail.com/admin
(Log in with the username and password from the integration page within the Investment Dominator. )
Navigate to ‘API Manager>App List’ and your API Key is listed under the ‘Key‘ column of that table:
10) What is the default postage when using the Integration?
By default, the integration is set up for the postage ” Marketing Mail Presort Stamp”.
11) Starting on July 1st there will be an increased surcharge on all mailings done with the REI PrintMail Integration.
Postage will be increased by 3 cents extra
12) Do members of our team also have access to use the Integration once added?
Yes so long as those users under your account have the permission to “Generate Letters” then they will also have access to the Integration.