On this live training call, we discussed…
- How to look up and see if a County has a GIS system
- How to outline the boundaries of your lot using the GIS system
- How to outline the boundaries of your lot if the County does not provide you with a GIS system.
- How to take a clean, cropped screenshot image that you can use in your marketing.
NOTE: The recording screen froze at about the 11-minute mark to about the 24-minute mark, so the 2nd video posted here is a follow-up video just showing that part of the tutorial.
We also opened the call up for Q&As and answered questions about…
- How to find a good data processor to help you prepare the raw list from the County for import into the Investment Dominator.
Here is the example wording we use for a Upwork.com project.
- How to import the Short Legal Description
- We discussed custom documents and merge fields
- We also talked about creating a dynamic date using the [current-date] merge field and how to add days to the current date dynamically using [current-date]+7 for example.
- How to generate the Net To Seller amount using merge fields.