The call center service that Jack recommends is PatLive. They are a company that specializes in taking real estate related calls and have affordable packages that include everything from your phone line and voicemail service to a 24/7 staff that will answer your calls.
You can signup with them here: www.LandCalls.com
Or, if you call in, mention that you are a Jack Bosch student that using the Investment Dominator CRM.
Call Script Template
Here is the call script template they use for Investment Dominator users…
- Are you interested in selling your property? NO/YES
- Is this Land, or a House?
- [REP CLICKS ON ‘LAND DEALS’, OR ‘HOUSE DEALS’ TAB]
“Before we can make you an offer I would need to ask you some questions about the property”.
- What is the Id number that is printed on the bottom right corner of your envelope, or letter that we sent you?
- [REP LOOKS UP RECORD IN INVESTMENT DOMINTOR BY ID OR LAST NAME THEN CLICKS ‘EDIT’ TO OPEN THE RECORD]
- [REP CHANGES THE RECORD STATUS TO ‘PENDING PRELIMINARY RESEARCH’]
- Are you the owner or Record with the County?
- What is a good phone number that we can reach you at if we have any additional questions in the future?
- Let me verify the information that we have:
- Is this address correct?
- Is this the property you want to sell (Reference APN)?
- What is the size of the property?
- Is there an HOA in this area (If so get annual HOA Dues)?
- Do you own the property free and clear?
- Are there any improvements on the property?
- Is there electricity to the property?
- Does the property have road access?
- How long have you owned the property?
- If we can pay cash and close on any date you want, what would be the least that you would take for the property?
- Is the property currently listed with a Real Estate agent? NO/
- YES: Name & Phone Num. of Agent?
- What was the date you listed it?
- [REP ADDS COMMENTS UNDER THE ‘CALLER COMMENTS’ FIELD]
- [REP END CALL]:
“At this point we will need to complete some detailed research on your property. Once the research has been finalized we will mail you a no obligation written offer within 7-10 business days so you have something official in writing that you can review. Thank you very much for your call and you will be hearing from us soon. Good bye” – [HANG UP]
Estimated Call Time
Using the above script a Patlive Rep can process calls, on average in about 2.5 – 4 minutes.
You need to set up a separate user login under the ‘My Team’ area for the PatLive Reps to use, here’s how.
NOTE: PatLive only needs one user login created because they have multiple agents that will answer your phone line and they can all share a single login to process the calls.
PatLive cannot use a Google Voice phone number. They recommend that clients either choose a phone number from their internal number picker, or if you need to use your Google number, you can port the number over to the PatLive system which takes about 24 hours. There is also a $3 charge from Google to release the number.
How To Add Image Captions To Your Property Listing Photos
Image captions display below the public pictures you've uploaded to a property listing. They should describe the ...read more
How Tags and Tagging Records Work In The Investment Dominator CRM
Tags can be used to index Land, House and Contact records in the system without ...read more
How to Change The Default Offer/ Option Acceptance and Expiration Dates
By default, the system generates both your Offer and Option agreements with an acceptance date ...read more