To clear your browser cache for only the Investment Domintor website follow these instructions…
Instructions for Chrome
- Right-click over a web page of the Investment Dominator.
- Click on the ‘Inspector’ option.
- Click on the ‘Application’ tab.
- Scroll down then click on the ‘Clear site data’ button.
- Refresh the page.
- Log back into the Investment Dominator.
Instructions for FireFox
- Select the Firefox menu button
- Select the History icon
- Scroll to the bottom and select Show All History
- Search for the site using the Search History field in the upper-right corner
Within the results, right-click the appropriate page and select ‘Forget About This Site’
How To Search For, Or Filter/ Group Records
You can locate property records by using the 'Search By' option located at the top ...read more
How To Merge Property Records
In rare cases where the owner request and offer from your buying website and does ...read more
How To Customize The P.S. Line In The Neutral Letter Template
The built-in Neutral Letter template has a P.S. line that states how you can be ...read more