To clear your browser cache for only the Investment Domintor website follow these instructions…
Instructions for Chrome
- Right-click over a web page of the Investment Dominator.
- Click on the ‘Inspector’ option.
- Click on the ‘Application’ tab.
- Scroll down then click on the ‘Clear site data’ button.
- Refresh the page.
- Log back into the Investment Dominator.
Instructions for FireFox
- Select the Firefox menu button
- Select the History icon
- Scroll to the bottom and select Show All History
- Search for the site using the Search History field in the upper-right corner
Within the results, right-click the appropriate page and select ‘Forget About This Site’
How Tags and Tagging Records Work In The Investment Dominator CRM
Tags can be used to index Land, House and Contact records in the system without ...read more
How to Change The Default Offer/ Option Acceptance and Expiration Dates
By default, the system generates both your Offer and Option agreements with an acceptance date ...read more
How To Create Custom Website Pages, Custom Blogs and Posts!
The Investment Dominator CRM comes with two websites built right into the system. Our built-in ...read more