Adding video to your website pages is easy following these steps…
- First, upload your video to YouTube.com
- Copy the Embed code from YouTube.com by clicking the Share>Embed option. (Make sure to uncheck all the options like the “Show suggested videos when the video finishes” setting).
- In your Investment Dominator Admin Console go to ‘Customize> Website Settings – Buying> Sell Your Land Page Text‘: and click the ‘Source’ button
- Paste in your embed code from YouTube.com
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Update Site‘ button to save your changes.
How To Add Image Captions To Your Property Listing Photos
Image captions display below the public pictures you've uploaded to a property listing. They should describe the ...read more
How Tags and Tagging Records Work In The Investment Dominator CRM
Tags can be used to index Land, House and Contact records in the system without ...read more
How to Change The Default Offer/ Option Acceptance and Expiration Dates
By default, the system generates both your Offer and Option agreements with an acceptance date ...read more