How to upload images to your listing…
- Click on the ‘Edit’ link next to your property record to open up the ‘Edit Property’ screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and under the ‘Upload Your Files’ section, click the ‘Locate File’ button.
- Navigate to where you have stored the images on your computer and then select the files you want to upload and click ‘Open’.
- Click the blue ‘Start Upload’ button to upload the pictures to your listing.
- Once your images have been uploaded click the blue ‘Update Record’ button to save the changes to the record.
How to rearrange the order of your uploaded images…
- Under the ‘Attached Photos’ section click an image and drag it over to the left side of the screen section to move the image to the top of the listings page. (the first picture to display on the website listing is the first picture marked as Public and that is in the top left side position of the ‘Attached Photos’ section.
- NOTE: To preview your changes you must refresh your property details page.
How To Search For, Or Filter/ Group Records
You can locate property records by using the 'Search By' option located at the top ...read more
How To Add A Custom Logo To Your Built-In Buying or Selling Website
Here's how you can upload a custom logo to either your built-in Buying or Selling ...read more
How To Create A Custom Property Listing Page Using The Merge Post Feature
To create a custom property listing page, that automatically displays property listings as your properties ...read more